Specialist tax advice for distinguished clients
We have extensive experience in advising clients on all aspects of tax planning, understanding the complexity, but believing in simplicity.
Against a backdrop of an increasingly intricate UK tax system, and with HMRC hardening their attitude to tax planning (leading to the increased risk of investigation), our clients place a premium on the specialist income tax planning advice and the support that we provide. In return our private clients can expect to use our considerable experience to support them, identifying and presenting them with compliant, effective and valuable income tax planning opportunities.
Our client service in relation to tax planning is extremely diverse and includes:
- Gifting/transferring income producing assets
- Advising on EIS and SEIS tax reliefs
- Complex investments and portfolios
- Personal and Family investment companies and other tax efficient roll up structures.
- Use of family trusts and advice on restructuring existing trusts
- UK Tax Residence and Domicile issues
- Tax on domestic and overseas rental portfolios
- Planning for retirement or business succession
- Tax efficient remuneration and extraction of business profits
- Utilisation of losses
- HMRC investigations and enquiries
- Tax efficient and effective philanthropy
- Pensions reliefs
- Using exemptions and reliefs.