Skip to content
- The Information on this website is intended for guidance only. It is based upon our understanding of current legislation and is correct at the time of going to press. No liability is accepted by Ashcroft Partnership LLP for actions taken in reliance upon the information given and it is recommended that appropriate professional advice should be taken.
- Furthermore, this website contains links to external sources of information which we believe you will find useful. However, we are not responsible for the content or integrity of any external websites and, as such, accept no liability for any viruses or malware connected to those sites and any resultant damage caused.
Ashcroft Partnership LLP is registered to carry on audit work in the UK and regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Details about our audit registration can be viewed at auditregister.org.uk under reference number C008188622.
- The use of the term “partner” on this website or other communication from Ashcroft Partnership LLP refers to an individual member of Ashcroft Partnership LLP.
- The firm is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 but we are able in certain circumstances to offer a limited range of investment services to clients because we are members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. We can provide these investment services if they are an incidental part of the professional services we have been engaged to provide.
Ashcroft Partnership LLP is an English limited liability partnership incorporated under the Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000 with registered number. A list of members is available at the registered office Heydon Lodge, Flint Cross, Newmarket Road, Heydon, Royston, SG8 7PN UK. Ashcroft is a business name of Ashcroft Partnership LLP.
- E-mails you receive from Ashcroft Partnership LLP and any attached files may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the firm. Any such e-mails are intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee. If you receive an e-mail in error please return it to the sender, then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. The integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk or could contain viruses. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information.
- Except where otherwise indicated, the copyright in all material on the website ashcroftllp.co.uk is held by Ashcroft Partnership LLP and no part of the websites (including but not limited to the text, graphics and html code) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without our written permission. All rights reserved.
- UNITED STATES CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the United States Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice contained in any communication you receive from us (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed therein.
- We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communication with you in order to check any instructions given to us, for training purposes, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service.